Reserving Your Tickets to the Park
The staff would like to welcome everyone back to the FWNC&R. Please take the time to read the following information. We want to make your experience easy and enjoyable under the “new normal” guidelines.
Remember if you have any questions to please contact us at 817-392-7410 or email us at email@example.com.
Key details to be aware of for the FWNC&R’s reopening on June 16:
• Open weekdays only
• Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Online purchase of tickets only through ActiveNet
• Hourly admission limits from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Visitors may stay until 5 p.m.
• Masks will be required at the entry gate
• Daily naturalist-led outdoor programs will be available (pre-registration required)
What can you do to prepare for the reopening?
• Call the FWNC&R at 817-392-7410 to confirm or establish your ActiveNet account
• Print or download a FWNC&R Trail Map to assist with visiting the FWNC&R without contact
• As always don’t forget your water, bug spray and sunscreen.
Instructions for Registering for Admission Tickets
- Click the link for ActiveNet at the bottom of the page or cut a paste the url below:
- Click the “Sign In” on the upper right hand corner or Create an Account if you do not have an account.
a. If you are a previous program participant you will already have an account set up in ActiveNet.
i.Use the “Forgot your Password” link to gain access to your account.
- The first screen that opens when you log in is Account Options. From this menu you can make numerous changes to your ActiveNet account (examples below). a. Change any any address information
b. Make payments
c. Add Family member(s)
- Select “Change Information about Family/Friends
- Select “Add New Family Member”
- Complete the form and click “Submit”
i.Check the wavier box.
b. If you need to add another participant/visitor please click the blue program title. Repeat step 7-12.