Reserving Your Tickets to the Park
The staff would like to welcome everyone back to the FWNC&R. Please take the time to read the following information. We want to make your experience easy and enjoyable under the “new normal” guidelines.
If you have any questions, contact us at (817) 392-7410 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key details to be aware of for daily admission to the FWNC&R:
• Open Daily 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Including Weekends)
• Online purchase of tickets only through ActiveNet
• Hourly admission limits from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Visitors may stay until 5 p.m.
• Masks will be required at the entry gate
• Weekday naturalist-led outdoor programs will be available (pre-registration required)
What can you do to prepare for the reopening?
• Call the FWNC&R at 817-392-7410 to confirm or establish your ActiveNet account
• Print or download a FWNC&R Trail Map to assist with visiting the FWNC&R without contact
• As always don’t forget your water, bug spray and sunscreen.
Instructions for Registering for Admission Tickets
- Click the link for ActiveNet at the bottom of the page or cut a paste the url below:
- Click the “Sign In” on the upper right hand corner or Create an Account if you do not have an account.
a. If you are a previous program participant or FONC Member, you will already have an account set up in ActiveNet.
i.Type in your Password or use the “Forgot your Password” link to gain access to your account. First time users will need to use the “Forgot your Password” link to gain acccess.
- The first screen that opens when you log in is Account Options. From this menu you can make numerous changes to your ActiveNet account (examples below). a. Change any any address information
b. Make payments
c. Add Family member(s)
- Select “Add/Update Information about Family”
- Select “Add New Family Member”
- Complete the form and click “Submit”
i.Click the green Check out/Finish button.
b. If you need to add another participant/visitor please click the blue Admission Nature Center link. Repeat steps 7-12.